英 ['kaʊntəˌtʃek] 美 ['kaʊntəˌtʃek]
- n. 阻挡；妨碍；对抗方法
- v. 制止；防止
a check that restrains another check
something that checks the correctness of a previous check
oppose or check by a counteraction
check a second time
- You had better countercheck that last estimate.
- But when he leave, they countercheck the ID.
- They are diversified appearance,different quomodo and all the time be able to happen,Motive is that countercheck you.
- I am applying a recess on next Wednesday as I had to get my analysis report and countercheck.
- Mouse's clicking a square space of move the square space,same pattern can connect a glimmer of countercheck virus.
- Zou : All the people going to countercheck are accompanied by their husbands. Do you have the responsibility?
countertop counter Counterfeit watches and genuine scars counterbalance degree of blockholders counter- coup craniocerebral injury Countermeasure for cryptographic chip counter-flow inclined plate settler counter-electromotive force starter countermeasure to bring under control countercurrent distribution apparatus counterflow closed type cooling tower countercurrent extraction with reflux