calm and unruffled self-assurance;
"he performed with all the coolness of a veteran"
the property of being moderately cold;
"the chilliness of early morning"
fearless self-possession in the face of danger
a lack of affection or enthusiasm;
"a distressing coldness of tone and manner"
- After such a hot day we enjoy the coolness of the evening breeze.
- They stand the sunburn and bring coolness and peace to me.
- I admire her coolness under pressure.
- We trusted to his coolness,and he didn't fail us.
- chill (使)变冷
- nonchalance 不关心
- poise 平衡
- chilliness 寒气
- coldness 寒冷
- cold 冷的
- freshness 新鲜
- calmness 平静
- detachment 冷漠
- aloofness 远离
- distance 距离
- reserve 保留
- hostility 敌意
- inhospitality 冷漠
- unsociability 不爱交际
- iciness 冰冷
- imperturbableness imperturbabl...
- frigidness frigid的名词形式...
- imperturbability 沉着
- frigidity 寒冷
- nervelessness nerveless的名词...
- nip 夹