- n. 顾问；咨询者；<英>会诊医生
- [C]顾问 a person who gives specialist professional advice to others
- [C]高级顾问医生,会诊医生 a high ranking hospital doctor who gives specialist advice in addition to that given by an ordinary doctor
an expert who gives advice;
"an adviser helped students select their courses"
"the United States sent military advisors to Guatemala"
- Of all the consultants, only Mr. Wang gave us some proposals in point.
- The spy's cover was that she was a consultant engineer.
- The consultant was a woman who had many unanswered questions.
- He is a consultant on labor affairs to the mayor.
- There're many consultants in hospital.
- management consultant 经营顾问,业务顾问...
- technical consultant 技术顾问
- consultant service 咨询服务
- consultant program 顾问程序
- consultant mission 顾问团
- consultant paper 咨询文件
- business consultant [经] 营业顾问...
- system consultant [计] 系统技术顾问...
- expert consultant 咨询专家
- consultant engineer 顾问工程师
- chainsaw consultant 锯子谘询者
- senior consultant 高级顾问