- [A]职业的,专业的 of or working in one of the professions
- 内行的,有经验的 showing the qualities of training of a member of a profession
- [A]有意的,故意的 intentional
- [C]具有某专业资格的人,专业人士 person qualified or employed in one of the professions
- [C]内行,专家 a person who has great experience and high professional standard
- [C]专门职业者,职业选手 a person who earns money by practicing a particular skill or sport
- a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- an athlete who plays for pay
- an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood;
"the professional man or woman possesses distinctive qualifications"
"began her professional career after the Olympics"
"a professional cook"
"professional actors and athletes"
- of or relating to or suitable as a profession;
"a professional field such as law"
- characteristic of or befitting a profession or one engaged in a profession;
"a thoroughly professional performance"
- of or relating to a profession;
"we need professional advice"
"professional equipment for his new office"
- engaged in by members of a profession;
"professional occupations include medicine and the law and teaching"
- Don't wear those clothes to work; try to look more professional!
- That doctor has been accused of professional misconduct.
- She was always punctual and professional.
- He is a professional journalist.
- She is a real professional.
She is a professional actress.
You had better get professional advice before buying stocks.
The magician performed his tricks with professional skill.
The footballer made a professional foul.
The arson is professional.
I need a professional to sort out my finances.
She is a real professional .
The professionals played football very well.
- professional boxer〔footballer〕 职业拳击手〔足球运动员〕
- professional conduct 职业道德
- professional football〔tennis〕 职业足球赛〔网球赛〕
- professional foul 故意犯规
- professional man 专职的人
- professional photographer 职业摄影师
- professional standard 专业水平
- professional associations 专业协会
- turn professional 转入专业队
- need a professional 需要专业人士
- real professional 真正的专业人士
Professional possibilities for blacks.出自：S. Biko
Both his professional and his family life.出自：R. Whelan
An element of professional envy..between humanists and theologians.出自：Journal of Theological Studies
- professionalism n. 职业特征,职业行为,专业技巧;专业人员的特质
- professional:professional professional，意译为“职业的；专业的”，常被许多软件产品作为后缀，意即“专业版”，如Windows XP Professional，即Windows XP专业版…