additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct;
"fossils provided further confirmation of the evolutionary theory"
information that confirms or verifies
making something valid by formally ratifying or confirming it;
"the ratification of the treaty"
"confirmation of the appointment"
a ceremony held in the synagogue (usually at Pentecost) to admit as adult members of the Jewish community young men and women who have successfully completed a course of study in Judaism
a sacrament admitting a baptized person to full participation in the church
- The price is subject to our confirmation.
- Quantity and price stated in the Invoice are subject to our final confirmation.
- Your news was really confirmation for my beliefs.
- The bishop conduct a number of confirmation at the service.
- confirmation stamp 印章相符
- sales confirmation 成交确认书,销货确认...
- confirmation request 要求确认
- mail confirmation 邮寄证实书
- book confirmation 确认定货
- delivery confirmation 确认发送
- positive confirmation 肯定询证
- bank confirmation 银行证明文件...
- confirmation signal 证实信号
- purchase confirmation 购货确认书
- clear confirmation 清除确认
- call confirmation 呼叫证实
- confirmation commission 保兑手续费
- confirmation note 确认书
- restart confirmation 再启动认可
- confirmation test 确认检验
- confirmation signaling 确认信号
- cable confirmation 电报证明书