- adj. 满足的；自满的；得意的
- 自满的,自鸣得意的 calmly satisfied with oneself, one's work, etc.
contented to a fault with oneself or one's actions;
"he had become complacent after years of success"
"his self-satisfied dignity"
- To anyone who has actually witnessed these final stages, the complacent poeticizing of these adolescents must seem as exasperating as they are profoundly pathetic.
- This lets Li Dapeng's complacent place just about.
- By now he has dropped the complacent notion.
- The winner's complacent smile annoyed some people.
- However many matches a team wins it should never be allowed to get complacent.
- She was complacent about her achievements.
- self-complacent 自我满足的