- adj. 竞争的；有竞争力的；胜过或超过他人的
- 竞争的,比赛的 of or involving competition
- (指人)好竞争的,求胜心切的 (of people) having a strong urge to win
- (价格或产品)有竞争力的 (of a price or product) able to compete because it is at least as good, cheap, etc. as the competitors
involving competition or competitiveness;
"to improve one's competitive position"
subscribing to capitalistic competition
showing a fighting disposition;
"highly competitive sales representative"
"militant in fighting for better wages for workers"
"his self-assertive and ubiquitous energy"
- It's getting very competitive in the car industry.
- Nobody can entirely keep away from this competitive world.
- Ford has a more competitive environment.
- Our prices are competitive.
- Our firm is no longer competitive in world markets.
- Important posts are sometimes filled by competitive examination.
- He is a competitive athlete.
- Because of the high exchange rate, our products have lost their competitive edge.
- Some kinds of business are competitive.
- Jack is competitive with the best.