- [C](尤指人的)颏,下巴 the front part of the face (especially, of a human being) below the mouth
the protruding part of the lower jaw
Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India
raise oneself while hanging from one's hands until one's chin is level with the support bar
- He gashed his chin badly when shaving.
- He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
- You've got a cut on your chin.
- She caught him a blow on the chin.
- His wife loves to make chin music.
- You take exercise by chinning yourself on the window bars.
- His chin was completely covered by his beard.
- He punched me on the chin.
- He's having a pretty rough time but he seems to be keeping his chin up.
- double chin 双下巴
You take exercise by chinning yourself on the window bars.出自： H. Allen
To ask a boy..to chin a bar four times.出自： A. S. Neill