- n. [医]月经
the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause;
"the women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation"
"a woman does not take the gout unless her menses be stopped"
"the semen begins to appear in males and to be emitted at the same time of life that the catamenia begin to flow in females"
- Dose according to the catamenia cycle.
- Stop taking when catamenia, pregnancy and feed time.
- Used for lying-in women and women who are suffering catamenia blood.
- Also helps to decom-pound fat, lose weight, accelerate the growth of breast,improve the symptom of catamenia, etc.
- Nanometer far-infrared wave energy promotes blood circulation and takes care of catamenia.
- Observing 28 female skaters suffering from the inordinate catamenia, we discuss the iatrical problem in transect research with evidential diagnosis.