- [C]搬运人; 送信人; 运输工具 a person or thing that carries, especially a business that carries goods or passengers form one place to another for payment
- [C]带菌者; 传染病的媒介 a person or thing that passes diseases to others without actually suffering from the disease
someone whose employment involves carrying something;
"the bonds were transmitted by carrier"
a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something;
"refrigerated carriers have revolutionized the grocery business"
a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction
a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
a man who delivers the mail
a boy who delivers newspapers
(medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
a rack attached to a vehicle; for carrying luggage or skis or the like
(genetics) an organism that possesses a recessive gene whose effect is masked by a dominant allele; the associated trait is not apparent but can be passed on to offspring
- The missile was launched from the aircraft carrier.
- The carrier is armed with nuclear weapons.
- Airplanes were launched from the aircraft carrier.
- We're discussing about the Network flow problem with carrier.
- They will buy a luggage carrier to be fitted to the vehicle.
- Can be second liver carrier rejected?
- He used to be a mail carrier.
- The commercial carrier is doing a lively business.
- You must enter the carrier code for this location.
- You have a contract with your current carrier.
- The letter was delivered by a carrier.
- He raised some carrier pigeons.
- This airline is one of America's biggest international carriers.
- Mosquitoes are carriers of disease.
- baggage carrier 运送行李的人
- letter〔mail〕 carrier 邮差
- aircraft carrier 航空母舰
- band carrier 输送带
- escort carrier 护航航空母舰
- troop carrier 部队运输机〔船〕
- carrier bag 购物袋
- carrier frequency 载波频率
- carrier pigeon 信鸽
- carrier planes 舰载飞机
- carrier rocket 运载火箭
- carrier's note 收货单
- transporter 运输者
- bearer 持票者
- postman 邮递员
- carter 运货马车夫
- delivery service 送货服务
- exporter 出口商
- hauler 搬运工
- haulier 货运承运人
- importer 进口商
- mover 移动的人或物...
- shipper 装货者
- bringer bring的名词形式...
- shipping agent 运货代理商(水路运输业者...
- transferor 转让人
- messenger 报信者
- rack 行李架
- luggage-carrier 书包架
- conveyor 输送机
- porter 搬运工
- runner 赛跑的人
- warship 军舰
- mail carrier 邮递员
- roof rack 行李架
- roof 屋顶
- mail 邮件
- carrier 航空母舰
- letter carrier 邮递员
- carrier wave 载波
- newsboy 报童
- toter 装载起重机
- flattop 航空母舰
- common carrier 公用事运输商...
- mailman 邮差
- aircraft carrier 航空母舰