the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness;
"washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"
"a bit of a bother"
"he's not a friend, he's an infliction"
- Don't get into such a bother about small matters.
- Don't bother to dress up come as you are.
- I've no time to bother with such things.
- He didn't even bother to say thank you.
- Don't bother about the letter, it's now urgent.
- Shall I call a doctor? ----Please don't bother.