- adj. 专横的；爱发号施令的
- n. 母牛或者小牛
offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power;
"an autocratic person"
"a bossy way of ordering others around"
"a rather aggressive and dominating character"
"managed the employees in an aloof magisterial way"
"a swaggering peremptory manner"
- His bossy attitude aggravates me.
- She's terribly bossy and nobody likes her much.
- He's our manager, that's why he's so bossy.
- Tommy is very bossy; he always wants to rule the roost.
- she also agrees she is bossy, over-controlling and always right.
- She moved out because her mother-in-law is too bossy.