employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)
- The publisher has printed10000 copies of the book.
- The shop ordered 20 copies of the book and now it can't get rid of (ie sell) them.
- The writer gets a 10% royalty on each copy sold of his book.
- I'll offer you 10 pounds for this book.
- The clerk in the hotel booked me out.
- Hotel bookings have fall since the end of the tourist season.
- A book in which a merchant records credit sales.
- Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.