英 [b'luːnəʊz] 美 [b'luːnəʊz]
- Sharpe had volunteered to stand watch and forgo the bluenose ceremony.
- I would like to purchase.... Bluenose, trademarked eyewear and sportswear.
- Ordinarily, four watchstanders manned the sonar room, but an exception had been made for the bluenose ceremony.
- The sailors in the radio room had cut a deck of cards to determine who would stand watch during the bluenose ceremony.
- In a few minutes the crew was going to hold a traditional “bluenose” ceremony in the mess, a heady rite of passage for arctic sailors.
- One room of the museum is dedicated to the bluenose, the ture pride of the nation, so much so that its image appears on that ten-cent coin.
- blue nose "青鼻子"
- Nova Scotian Nova Scotia的...