very sophisticated especially because of surfeit; versed in the ways of the world;
"the blase traveler refers to the ocean he has crossed as `the pond'"
"the benefits of his worldly wisdom"
uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence;
"his blase indifference"
"a petulant blase air"
"the bored gaze of the successful film star"
"a blase attitude about housecleaning"
- The film star is blase about endless flattery now.
- The pop star is blase about money now.
- She' s very blase about parties.
- The drinkers also seem more blase than ever about the consequences.
- Irgendwann forderte die Blase den direkten Weg auf die Toilette.
- Chan has been known to be blase about his Hollywood work.