- The bank was mortgaged. Can alleviate the pressure that buy a house, but should bear interest.
- No dividend shall be paid otherwise than out of profits or shall bear interest against the company.
- Individuals'foreign exchange savings deposit shall be placed with banks on a voluntary basis, withdrawn freely and bear interest with confidentiality for depositors' identity ensured.
- Note payable to the Company's CEO bears interest at 5% per annum and is payable on August 31, 2008.
- THIS JUDGMENT BEARS INTEREST at the rate of 10 % per cent per year commencing on January 6, 1999.
- How much interest will the bonds bear?
- bear interest 负担利息