- n. 男低音；低音部分；低音符
- adj. 低沉的；低音的
- n. 鲈鱼
- [C]男低音(歌手) (a man with) the lowest male singing voice,below baritone
- [C]低音乐器 instrument able to give out lowest notes
the lowest part of the musical range
the lowest part in polyphonic music
an adult male singer with the lowest voice
the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
the lowest adult male singing voice
the member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range;
"a deep voice"
"a bass voice is lower than a baritone voice"
"a bass clarinet"
- The boy sings bass in the choir.
- The bass was to give a concert in the park.
- A small voice cuts thinly through the bass chorus.
- He has formed a new band with his brother on bass.
- He answered my question in a surprisingly deep bass.
- The church organist may improvise on a ground bass.
- He has a rich bass voice.
- The floor vibrated with the bass line.
- He jumped into the river to catch the big bass in defiance of the cold water.
- Who will sing the bass?
- Italy's leading bass was to give a concert in the park.
- Most small orchestras have a string bass.
Treble and bass controls are good enough, but you can also get a graphic equaliser.出自：Which?
- bassist n. 低音提琴手