- Yanshanian deformation of the region is characterized by brittle faulting and sedimentary basin formation, which is closely related to the Tanlu Fault activity.
- Deng Jinfu, Ye Delong, Zhao Hailing and Tang Deping.1992.Volcanism, Deep Internal Processes and Basin Formation in the Lower Reaches of the Yangtze River.Wuhan: China University of Geosciences Press.
- In order to enlarge the field of oil and gas exploration and seek more resources, this paper analyzes the geodynamic condition and basin formation mechanics of Xinganling basin group.
- mechanism of basin formation during the Cenozoic
- The known basins are all dominated by Cenozoic petroleum systems or sequences that are closely related with the faults in both basinal formation and hydrocarbon accumulation belt formation.
- The metal basin clattered down the stone stairs.