- [U]羽毛球运动 a court game like tennis in which one hits a small object across a high net
a game played on a court with light long-handled rackets used to volley a shuttlecock over a net
- I like to play badminton in my spare time.
- He went to the badminton club at times during his school days.
- He's in his element when playing badminton.
- He plays tennis better than badminton.
- I played badminton with my friends.
- We go to play badminton in the nearest gym every Sunday.
- Badminton can be played by two or four people.