英 [ˌeɪtiː'em] 美 [ˌeɪtiː'em]
- abbr. (=automated teller machine) 银行自动取款机
a unit of pressure: the pressure that will support a column of mercury 760 mm high at sea level and 0 degrees centigrade
a means of digital communications that is capable of very high speeds; suitable for transmission of images or voice or video as well as data;
"ATM is used for both LAN and WAN"
an unattended machine (outside some banks) that dispenses money when a personal coded card is used
- ATM, for one, remains a potent force.
- The ATM is next to the downstairs office.
- Silver Sea Star ATM Manufacturing Co.
- My card was stuck inside this ATM machine.
- Would you please show me how to use this ATM?
- Ken: How many ATM machines do you have?
- atm machine 自动提款机