- 近似,大约 nearly; about
(of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct;
"lasted approximately an hour"
"in just about a minute"
"he's about 30 years old"
"I've had about all I can stand"
"we meet about once a month"
"some forty people came"
"weighs around a hundred pounds"
"holds 3 gallons, more or less"
"20 or so people were at the party"
- The plane will be taking off in approximately five minutes.
- Approximately it has 400 pages when this book is completed.
- There were approximately fifty people there.
- He is approximately forty years old.
- There were approximately 100 people there.
- This job will take approximately two month, and cost approximately 4000 dollars.
- The journey took approximately two weeks.
- There are approximately 12 million migrants with their dependants living in the EU countries.
- π is approximately 3.1416.π
约等于 3.1416 。
- His salary is approximately 85 dollars a week.
- The prices of all houses inflate at approximately the same rate.
- That's approximately correct.
- His story was at least approximately true.
- St. Jame's Park is approximately a long triangle.
- 由于approximately强调“接近准确”,所以不可用在表示确切的数字的单词如three or four times, lunchtime, midnight等之前。
- approximately, about, around, roughly