- [C]蚂蚁 a small insect living on the ground in large social groups and famous for hard work
social insect living in organized colonies; characteristically the males and fertile queen have wings during breeding season; wingless sterile females are the workers
- Afterwards I allowed an ant to visit them.
- A dove heard the ant and flew over to help.
- An ant will sacrifice himself for his friends.
- Ant is the most popular animal in the world.
- The ant is a social insect.
- They make experiments with ants.
- have ants in one's pants
坐立不安,急于做be very restless or excited about