- The geometric models of eccentric annuli flow field were established in the computational fluid dynamics PHOENICS-VR.
- More accurate calculation of pressure loss in narrow annuli of slim holes and coiled tubing operations is required.
- The velocity profile should be confirmed when non-Newtonian fluid flowing in duct and annuli is researched.
- In the last two area, heat transfer in narrow annuli is better than that in normal circular tubes.
- The flowing state in narrow annuli changes apparently quicker than that in circular tube.
- In addition, the decrease of the annuli gap will yield heat transfer deterioration during flowing in narrow annular channels.
- annulus 环