age at onset的用法和样例：
- Strong relationship between age at onset of criminal behavior and continued criminality.
- The mainly analysed were age、at onset of PD、 sex、 disease duration、 dosage of levodopa(LD)、 duration of LD treatment and relation to motor complications.
- Objective: To research the development and characteristic of cataract in aged, and to delay the aged at onset and the incidence of a disease.
- In multiple logistic regression analysis, early age at onset, poor physical QOL, use of clozapine and BZDs, and study site (HK vs BJ) were significant contributors to lifetime suicide attempts.
- The mean age at onset of SRED was 25.2 years.Before starting topiramate, all patients experienced nocturnal eating on a nightly basis, and most had multiple episodes of eating per night.
- We obsered inerse trends with pack-years smoked at eery age at onset except the ery elderly (>75 years of age), and the reduction of risk lessened with years since quitting smoking.