- In the first step KHSO4 is formed from KCl by acidulation using sulphuric acid.
- Lower temperature could lead to acidulation of 1# compartment and reduction of pH, especially pH of 1# compartment.
- The dephosphorizing effect by a series filtration, repulping (acidulation) and water washing process in WPA production is studied.
- The performance of the second stage acidulation process of Qin Ping phosphate rock with mixed acid of sulphuric acid and phosphoric acid was studied.
- Results showed that both soil salt accumulation and acidulation in topsoil were evident and the amounts of main soil nutrients are increased.
- A kinetic property of acidulation process of waste product of iron pyrite is studied, kinetic data of acidulation process are measured.