英 ['æsɪdf'ɑːst] 美 ['æsɪdf'ɑːst]
- adj. 不易被酸褪色的；抗酸的
not easily decolorized by acid solutions; pertains to micro-organisms (especially the tubercle bacillus that causes tuberculosis)
- Objective To probe the quality control in acid fast stain test of sputum smear.
- Nevertheless, only 11 cases (6 29%) presented positive acid fast stain.
而抗酸染色阳性仅有 11例。 占 6 2 9%25。
- The caseating granuloma and acid fast bacillus positive is specific for IT.
- Pathology of the pericardium reveals fibrocalcified change, but no acid fast stained bacillus nor granulomatous lesion was observed.
- The sensitivities were 69% by PCR,71% by ELISA,9% by culture and 0 by acid fast staining respectively.
- Acid fast stains on urinary sediment were positive in 22% of cases and PCR TBDNA positive in 30%.
尿沉渣涂片找抗酸杆菌和尿 PCR- TBDN A阳性率分别为 2 2%25和 3 0%25 ;