- n. X射线；光机；X光照片
- vt. 用X射线检查
- [C] X射线,X光 type of short-wave electromagnetic radiation that can penetrate solids and make it possible to see into or through them
- [C] X光检查 a medical examination made using this
- [C] X光片 photograph made by X-rays
- vt. & vi. 用X光摄影,检查,治疗 photograph, examine, or treat by means of X-ray
electromagnetic radiation of short wavelength produced when high-speed electrons strike a solid target
a radiogram made by exposing photographic film to X rays; used in medical diagnosis
examine by taking x-rays
take an x-ray of something or somebody;
"The doctor x-rayed my chest"
- When will I know the result of my x ray?
- X ray is increasingly used in industry as well.
- The x ray show a fractured ankle.
- You shall have an x ray examination.
- Shall I use X ray to have a check?
- The dentist showed me the X ray of my teeth.
- X-rays are used by doctors to examine the bones or organs inside our body.X
- She went to the hospital for an X-ray yesterday.
- The chest X-rays showed moderate enlargement of the heart.
- They can't tell till they X-ray.
- I've never X-rayed for two years.
- Have you X-rayed your chest?
- They X-rayed her leg to find out if the bone was broken.
- When his lungs were X-rayed the disease could be clearly seen.
- put sb under the X-ray 对某人进行X光透视
Exposure to leukemogenic doses of X-rays.出自：Cancer Research
- X-ray有时可写作X ray, x ray。