- [C][U]感谢，感恩，感恩祈祷 (an) expression of gratefulness,especially to God;form of prayer for this
- [C][U]［T-］ 感恩节(在美国是十一月第四个星期四，在加拿大是十月的第二个星期一) in the U.S. a special day (the fourth Thursday in November) for giving thanks to God;in Canada,the second Monday in October
fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag
a short prayer of thanks before a meal;
"their youngest son said grace"
- We always have turkey for our Thanksgiving meal.
- Thanksgiving is a movable holiday.
- He offered a thanksgiving to God for his escape.
- It's traditional to eat turkey at Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Day 感恩节(美国是11月...