- n. 印加人(古代秘鲁土著人)
a ruler of the Incas (or a member of his family)
a member of the Quechuan people living in the Cuzco valley in Peru
the small group of Quechua living in the Cuzco Valley in Peru who established hegemony over their neighbors in order to create an empire that lasted from about 1100 until the Spanish conquest in the early 1530s
- Remains of the world-renowned Inca culture of Peru.
- A ruler or high-ranking member of the Inca empire.
- Of or relating to the Inca,their civilization,or their language.
- Of or relating to the Inca, their civilization, or their language.
- That's what had happened to the artificial mummies of the Inca rulers.
- On the way back to the hotel we stopped at Mallorca's 3rd biggest city, Inca.
From 1438 onwards, the Incas had conquered three thousand miles of coastline.出自： J. Bronowski