- =angle of incidence 入射角
- 【物】转动惯量（moment of inertia）的符号
- 【物】电流（electric current）的符号
- (用作句子的主语)我 (used as the subject of a sentence) the person speaking
- a nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens; used especially in medicine and photography and in dyes; occurs naturally only in combination in small quantities (as in sea water or rocks)
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number;
"he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"
"they had lunch at one"
- the 9th letter of the Roman alphabet
- used of a single unit or thing; not two or more;
"`ane' is Scottish"
- I didn't hurt you, did I.
- It is I who will suffer.
- I enjoy the book very much.
I managed my housework in a planned way.
Did she know that it was not I who had told Maxim about Favell's visit?
- I dare say我敢说
- for all i care与我无关
- I beg your pardon对不起, 请原谅。...
- for all I know就我所知
- and I don't mean maybe一定要做到
- I don't care if I do.好吧,我没意见。...
- I wouldn't say no.参照 say
- I know what参照 know
- I shall be charmed那可太荣幸了...
- I don't think我倒不相信
- I don't mind if I do.我倒不反对
- for aught i care不管(不在意)...
- as far as i can see据我看来
- I want to know!真想不到！会有这种事...
- I shall never be my own man till I do it.我不干便不是人,我一...
- for anything I know据我所知
- dot the i's and cross the t's一丝不苟
- I am sorry.我很抱歉！
Wretched I, to love in vain.出自：Dryden
Her sweet 'I will' has made you one.出自：Tennyson
So I, doctor Matthew Mighty O'Connor, ask you to think of the night the day long.出自：D. Barnes
No one would be gladder than I would if things ran smoothly.出自：E. Bowen
He had been consulted as well as I.出自：G. Greene
I am saying, am I not, that I no longer loved Kiyoko.出自：J. Simms
- I:拉丁字母 I, i 是拉丁字母的第9个字母。它来源于希腊字母 Ι, ι（Iota）。它与伊特鲁里亚字母一样表示音值 /i/。在拉丁语中（包括当代拉丁语）它还表示 /j/（例如英语 Yoke 中的 Y…