the delivery of a fetus by surgical incision through the abdominal wall and uterus (from the belief that Julius Caesar was born that way)
relating to abdominal delivery
of or relating to or in the manner of Julius Caesar
- Delivery in all 12 patients were by caesarian section.
12例全部选择剖宫产 ,术中出血量为 ( 2 89± 2 41)ml。
- Caesarian's fate is a chilling addition to the story.
- Is Caesarian Section covered by the Obstetric Package service?
- It's interesting that all sources brush over the murder of Caesarian.
- She had no alternative option but to go to hospital for a Caesarian section.
- Abortion and caesarian section are widely used for non-medical or non-lifesaving reasons.