the delivery of a fetus by surgical incision through the abdominal wall and uterus (from the belief that Julius Caesar was born that way)
relating to abdominal delivery
- Historical illustrations of birth. (Left) Late middle ages: A Cesarian section . (Right) 18th century: Midwife helping in the delivery.
- However, where combination antiretroviral drug treatment and Cesarian section are available, this risk can be reduced to as low as 1%.
- More than 40 obstetrician/gynecologists participated in a trial involving 195 patients to demonstrate the performance of the suture in closing a cesarian section incision.
- History and present status of cesarian section
- 10 cesarian sections and 2 hysterectomy at the same time.
剖宫产 10例 ,子宫切除 2例 ;