(law) a legal document issued by a court or judicial officer
- The police showed him the writ of search before entering the house.
- The company has been served with a writ for breach of contract.
- Creditors could obtain a writ for the arrest of their debtors.
- writ large 以鲜明的形式表示的(...
- Holy Writ [宗]圣经
- writ of summons 传唤
- writ of detention 押票, 拘押证, 拘...
- writ of delivery 归还财产<交付物品>...
- writ of assistance [法] 恢复土地占有...
- judicial writ 法院令状
- writ of attachment 拘捕令,押收令...
- writ of possession [经] 据有命令...
- The writ runs 法令理论上在...
- hand of writ 手迹
- serve a writ on someone 将传票送达某人...
- writ small 以缩小的形式表示的...
He hires an attorney to file a writ of habeas corpus requesting a new trial.出自：Insight
The Porte's writ was law as far east as the Persian Gulf.出自： T. Dupuy