- n. 花圈；花环；花冠
- [C] 花圈 an arrangement of flowers or leaves ,especially in a circle,such as one given at a funeral
- [C] 花冠，花环 a circle of leaves or flowers placed on the head or round the neck of sb to honour them
flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- A group of student placed a wreath at the tomb of the national hero.
- They twisted flowers into a wreath.
- They put some wreaths on the ground.
- I ordered a wreath from the florist.
- Those children have been twisting the wreath off again.
- He has bought a big funeral wreath for his dead grandfather.
- He was wearing a Roman kilt and laurel wreath.
He was bareheaded save for the laurel wreath.出自： A. Duggan
A young girl..laid..in a casket covered with wreaths of hothouse flowers.出自： B. Malamud