- [C] 武器,兵器 anything used to fight with, such as a sword, gun, or bomb
- [C] 自卫〔克敌制胜〕的手段〔行动〕 action or procedure used to defend oneself or get the better of sb in a struggle or contest
any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting;
"he was licensed to carry a weapon"
a means of persuading or arguing;
"he used all his conversational weapons"
- This weapon fires anti-aircraft missiles.
- The fisher used a spear as his weapon.
- Whether a gun is a weapon of offence or a weapon of defense depends on which end of it you are at.
- Logic is her weapon.
- The samurais' weapon of choice was the sword .
- That young man was carrying weapons.
- Their ultimate weapon was the threat of an all-out strike.
- weapon of defence〔offence〕 防御〔进攻〕性武器
I had no kind of weapon but my knife.出自： J. Wyndham
Something so big that the H-bomb will become a conventional weapon.出自： G. Greene