- v. 使 ... 看得见； 形象化； 设想
- vt. 设想; 想象 envisage; imagine; picture; foresee; fancy
imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind;
"I can't see him on horseback!"
"I can see what will happen"
"I can see a risk in this strategy"
view the outline of by means of an X-ray;
"The radiologist can visualize the cancerous liver"
form a mental picture of something that is invisible or abstract;
"Mathematicians often visualize"
"With this machine, ultrasound can be visualized"
- Your ability to visualize will help you convince others of the possibilities.
- Users visualize the Undo facility in different ways, depending on the situation and their expectations.
- Try to visualize him as an old man.
- We all can visualize a friend's face when he is away.
- He could visualize her face quite clearly.
- I can easily visualize the scene.
- The soldier was visualizing the scene of a battle.
- Though he described the place carefully,I couldn't visualize it because it was so different from anything I'd known.
- They had not visualized such an attack.
- I can't visualize him becoming a famous star.
- I can visualize her chairing the meeting.
- Can you visualize how big this firm could be in ten years' time?
- I can't visualize him as an old man.
- I can visualize her as chairman of the committee.
- visualize clearly 相当清晰地想象
Visualize the pain, its substance and color.出自： C. Shields