imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind;
"I can't see him on horseback!"
"I can see what will happen"
"I can see a risk in this strategy"
picture to oneself; imagine possible;
"I cannot envision him as President"
- But the competition of man against man is not the simple process envisioned in biology.
- I can't envision him doing such a terrible thing.
- I cannot envision him as president.
- They didn't envision any problems with the new building.
- We will envision this outcome with you.
- envisage 面对