in a vague way;
"he looked vaguely familiar"
"he explained it somewhat mistily"
- He had talked vaguely of going to work abroad.
- I was vaguely told that something was wrong.
- I vaguely remember her as being dark and petite.
- He was vaguely aware of footsteps behind him.
- She felt vaguely flattered at the suggestion.
- She had spoken softly and vaguely.
- He gaped vaguely at the thick haze in the distance.
A motion..so vaguely worded that it could hardly be said to mean any thing.出自： Ld Macaulay
I was vaguely ill, still a little drunk.出自： K. Vonnegut