in an ambiguous manner;
"this letter is worded ambiguously"
- The last paragraph is ambiguously phrased.
- She speaks ambiguously because of drinks alcoholic liguor.
- This phenomenon is ambiguously defined in your paper.
- The sentence is so ambiguously worded that it admits of two interpretations .
- Haibara says she wants to meet Akai once. Conan answers ambiguously.
- The sentence is so ambiguously worded that it admits of two interpretations.
- ambiguous 模棱两可的
- equivocally 含糊地
- vaguely 含糊地
- dubiously 可疑地
- obscurely 暗地
- abstrusely 深奥地(难懂地)...
- indistinctly 不明了地
- uncertainly 不明确地
- indefinitely 无限地
- hazily 朦胧地
- unambiguously 不含糊的