- n. 高翻领；【动】龟，海龟
- v. 倾覆，翻身；捕龟
- [C]海龟，甲鱼 a reptile with a hard shell and strong beak
a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar
any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
"Don't rock the boat or it will capsize!"
hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
- The turtle doesn't run so quickly as the hare.
- As the turtle swims across the oceanarium, the first porpoise swoops down from above and butts his shell with his belly.
- An old shellfish or turtle with a growth of algae on its back.
- They caught a large turtle on the shore.
- A turtle lays many eggs at one time.
- Is a turtle a fish?
- turn turtle 倾覆
- turtle dove 斑鸠
- sea turtle 海龟
- snapping turtle 叩头龟
- turtle meat 鳖肉
- mud turtle (美国产的)淡水龟...
- turtle stone 龟背结石
- turtle shell 海龟甲
- box turtle 箱龟
- green turtle 海龟
- turtle deck [船]龟背甲板...
- turtle lung [医] 龟肺, 支气...
- stewed turtle 炖甲鱼
- loggerhead turtle 【动物
- turtle neck 高领绒套衫
- mock turtle soup 假甲鱼汤
- mock turtle 【美】圆翻领...
- leatherback 大海龟之一种...
The voice of the turtle is heard in our land.出自：Bible (Coverdale): Song of Solomon
- turtler n. 捉海龟者；拾海龟蛋者；海龟商