- n. 火鸡；笨蛋；失败之作
- n. [T-]土耳其
- [C][U]火鸡；火鸡肉 (the flesh of) a large bird bred for its meat which is used as food,especially at Christmas
- [C]蠢货 a jerk
large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for food
a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923
a person who does something thoughtless or annoying;
"some joker is blocking the driveway"
flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual;
"the first experiment was a real turkey"
"the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned"
- It's traditional in England to eat turkey on Christmas Day.
- People often drink white wine with turkey.
- Russia thereupon declared war upon Turkey.
- The old woman keeps a turkey.
- The turkey is delicious.
- He's a turkey.
- Turkey red 鲜红色
- say turkey to one and buzzard to another 厚此薄彼
- walk turkey 前后左右颠簸...
- go cold turkey 是指放弃了很久以来的...
- cold turkey 突然停止(坏习惯)...
- strut like a turkey-cock 参照 turkey-...
- swell like a turkey-cock strut like...
- have a turkey on one's back 酒醉
- Norfold turkey 英国诺福克郡人的浑名...
- say turkey [美口][常用于否定...
- strut like a turkey cock 高傲得像火鸡一样...
- swell like a turkey cock 高傲得像火鸡一样...
- talk turkey 坦白地说，谈正经事...