a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
a person who does something thoughtless or annoying;
"some joker is blocking the driveway"
an inconspicuous clause in a document or bill that affects its meaning in a way that is not immediately apparent;
"when I demanded my money he showed me the joker in the contract"
a playing card that is usually printed with a picture of a jester
- The man had the look of a joker.
- The joker can set his friend's alarm clock back an hour.
- I don't want that jokerin my sales team.
- If the output card is a joker, no letter is generated this sequence.
- The Joker of the card deck is the one that does not always fit.
Are you a devil Or merely a lunatic practical joker?出自： T. S. Eliot
In our family my role is the joker, the comedian.出自： W. Wharton