a long fishing line with many shorter lines and hooks attached to it (usually suspended between buoys)
a conical fishnet dragged through the water at great depths
fish with trawlers
- In trawl fishing, huge nets are slowly pulled below the water to collect fish.
- But the negotiations , they say , have been more about preserving EU and Norwegian catching rights than letting them trawl for the teeming mackerel in their own seas .
- Top companies trawl a global talent pool.
- The internet has made it easy for would -be journalists to trawl information and repackage news .
- The police are trawling (through) their files for similar cases.
- trawl line 排钩
- whiting trawl 牙鳕拖网
- bottom trawl 水底拖网
- beam trawl 桁拖网
- ring trawl 一种浮游生物网...
- trawl board 拖网板
- plankton trawl 浮游生物拖网...
- pelagic trawl 上层拖网,浮拖网...
- stern trawl 尾拖网
- trawl fishing 拖网作业
- trawl net 拖网
- trawl winch 拖网绞车
- floating trawl 中层拖网
- trawl head 桁网架
- trawl warp 拖网包裹
- controllable trawl 变水层拖网
- trawl beam 拖网承梁
A trawl through the display cases could reveal..many..items.出自：Out of Town
Soderbergh..trawls his psyche for material.出自：Empire
Trawling the market to find out who does what particularly well.出自：Management Today