in a thoughtful manner;
"he stared thoughtfully out the window"
showing consideration and thoughtfulness;
"he had thoughtfully brought with him some food to share"
- He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
- She stared thoughtfully into the distance.
- She wrote down a few ideas on the paper thoughtfully provided by her host.
- We eyed each other thoughtfully.
- Only when knowledge is thoughtfully absorbed, can it become your own wisdom.
- thoughtful 深思的
- considerately 体贴地
- kindly 和蔼的
- unselfishly 不自私地
- selflessly 无私地
- attentively 注意地
- pensively 沉思地
- meditatively 深思地
- contemplatively contemplativ...
- introspectively 好反省的
- carefully 小心地，谨慎地...
- meticulously 仔细地
- painstakingly 费力地
- thoroughly 彻底地
- deeply 深深地
- thoughtlessly 轻率地