the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid;
"the power failure caused a refrigerator melt that was a disaster"
"the thawing of a frozen turkey takes several hours"
warm weather following a freeze; snow and ice melt;
"they welcomed the spring thaw"
- All things were thawing, bending, snapping.
- It had been snowing and thawing and the streets were sloppy.
- thawing tank 融冰槽,解冻槽,人造...
- thawing room 解冻室,解冻间...
- thawing vat 解冻槽,融化槽...
- thawing waste 解冻损耗
- air thawing 空气解冻
- dielectric thawing 电介质加热解冻...
- water thawing 水冻解
- straight thawing 一次融透
- thawing season 融化季节,解冻季节...
- thawing solution 冷冻精液解冷溶液...
- freeze thawing 冻融
- thawing index 融化指数
- thawing layer 融冻层
- thawing water 融解水,融化水,融水...