- v. 摇摆；摇摇欲坠；犹豫不决；上下往复的运动
- n. 翘翘板
a plaything consisting of a board balanced on a fulcrum; the board is ridden up and down by children at either end
move unsteadily, with a rocking motion
- She was teetering around in very high-heeled shoes.
- The drunken man teetered on the edge of the pavement.
- While watching a goat teeter on a tree limb, he said he had leukaemia.
- The children often teeter in the park.
- The performance of teeter board was very wonderful, and drew rounds of applause.
She teetered on high-heeled..shoes.出自： K. Vonnegut
They watched buildings..teeter and collapse.出自：Parenting
Children teetering between tears and laughter.出自： fig.