restricted to something;
"we talked strictly business"
in a stringent manner;
"the laws are stringently enforced"
in a rigorous manner;
"he had been trained rigorously by the monks"
- The prohibition against smoking on school grounds is strictly enforced.
- Strictly speaking, this city isn't very old.
- Strictly speaking, he's not qualified for the job.
- My doctor is dieting me very strictly.
- I'm not sure that his business is strictly legitimate.
- Their relationship is strictly platonic.
Strictly, she was massive rather than fat.出自： E. Bowen
Mr Ramsay's thinking is strictly compartmentalised.出自： L. Gordon