- vt. 使 ... 社会化； 使 ... 社会主义化； 使适应社会需要
- vi. 交际
take part in social activities; interact with others;
"He never socializes with his colleagues"
"The old man hates to socialize"
train for a social environment;
"The children must be properly socialized"
prepare for social life;
"Children have to be socialized in school"
make conform to socialist ideas and philosophies;
"Health care should be socialized!"
- Every effort should be made to fully socialize the dog, that is, socialize it beyond the normal casual encounters with people.
- The steps to socialize agriculture must be co-ordinated with the development of a powerful industry having state enterprise as its backbone.
- They were usually reluctant to socialize.
- socialized medicine 公费医疗制度...
The father is prepared to take..part in socialising a child.出自：Daily Telegraph
Women are still socialised to defer to men.出自：Independent