- vi. 打呼噜，打鼾 breathe roughly and noisily when sleeping
- [C] 呼噜，鼾声 sound of snoring
the rattling noise produced when snoring
the act of snoring or producing a snoring sound
breathe noisily during one's sleep;
"she complained that her husband snores"
- Her husband snores loudly.
- He soon fell asleep and began to snore.
- I didn't sleep because of his snoring.
- Mary accused her husband of snore too loudly.
- The woman said that she could not sleep without her husband's snore after 20 years of marriage.
- How frightful to have a husband who snores!
- His snores woke me up.
- snore like a grampus 鼾声如雷
His mouth was open..and he snored irregularly.出自： G. Greene