- v. (油煎食物时)发出咝咝声；嘶嘶作响
- v. 使 ...烧得咝咝作响
- v. 表现极好
- n. 咝咝的声音
a sizzling noise
make a sound like frying fat
seethe with deep anger or resentment;
"She was sizzling with anger"
burn or sear with a sizzling sound;
"The fat sizzled in the pan"
- It's enough to make your neurons misfire, then sizzle and smoke.
- A snake is sizzling at us.
- The sun was beginning to sizzle the land.
- Sales immediately began to sizzle.
- The vegetables dropped into the boiling oil with a sizzle.
A gas fire sizzles in the grate.出自： R. Frame
Britain carried on sizzling yesterday as the heatwave scorched up to..90 degrees.出自：Sun